SELLERS: SHOULD YOU USE A REALTOR®?
There are many questions homeowners have to ask themselves before trying to sell their home without a professional:
- What type of advertising will I be doing to sell my home?
- Do I have time during the business day to show my home to clients?
- How do I know potential buyers can qualify to purchase my home?
- Can I sell my home for market price without using a Realtor®?
- Do I have all of the legal documentation to accompany the contract?
- What Title Company should I use and what fees will I be responsible for?
- What happens if the Buyer backs out of the contract?
- Will i really be saving money?
- Is my home ready for the market, what could I do to get my home ready for sale?
ADVANTAGE REALTOR® GROUP PROVIDES:
- Up-to-date information about the market, prices, financing, and conditions of competing properties.
- Competitive pricing of your home for a quick sale.
- A database of available buyers.
- Marketing your home to other real estate agents and potential buyers.
- A means to objectively evaluate offers with your best interest in mind.
- Necessary documentation for the sale of your home.
- Assistance with closing your home: scheduling necessary inspections, guidance through the closing processes, and superior customer service after the sale of your home.